I’m a twenty-something wife and mommy who loves her family and her full-time corporate job (yes, really!) and wants (okay tries) to do it all! I live in Manila with my amazing husband, our little daughter, and our spoiled dog. I created this blog as a personal journal of sorts where I can share my experiences and things I’m passionate about. Thank you for joining me in my little adventures!
10 Things About Me:
- I’m an eternal optimist – Life gives you lemons? Add tequila and salt!
- I always wanted to be a paleontologist but I ended up in brand management for a multinational company and I love it
- I cannot swim, skate or ride a bike (don’t feel sorry for me people, I had a very happy childhood inspite of this hehehe)
- I know the poem Desiderata by heart
- I have read all, and I mean all, the books featuring Sherlock Holmes, Nancy Drew, Sweet Valley Twins, and the Hardy Boys. Oh and all Tom Clancy books and everything in A Song of Ice and Fire series too! *Nerd*
- I have been to 7 continents (Yes, even Antarctica. What a blessing!)
- The older I get, the more I turn into my mother. Embrace the inevitable. Good thing my mother is cool!
- I think serving hard butter at restaurants or hotels is evil. Ditto for unsalted butter in restaurants with the bread basket. (Why??! Unsalted butter is not worth the calories!)
- I believe that the relationship between a woman and her hairdresser is sacred
- I created this blog to channel my endless energy into something productive, document my little adventures, share ideas, find inspiration, and learn things from everyone out there!
Thanks so much for stopping by. 🙂